Colorescience Mattifying Primer SPF 20
New look, new name, new formula!
Colorescience Mattifying Primer SPF 20 helps to control oil and shine with a soft matte finish while the universal nude shade minimizes the appearance of blemishes associated with problematic skin with the added benefit of long-lasting sun protection. Control shine and blur imperfections of oily or blemish-prone skin. Formulated with rice proteins and peptides to smooth and even skin tone, extend makeup wear and leave skin with a silky finish.
Same whipped texture, application, and wear with added skincare benefits. Mattifying Primer SPF 20 is now non-comedogenic with water resistance (40 mins) and added ingredients to help improve skin firmness and texture.
- Helps to control oil & shine
- Universal nude shade minimizes the appearance of blemishes associated with problematic skin
- Beautify and improve skin texture at the same time
- SPF 20 Protection from harmful UV rays
- Keep skin at ideal balance for applying make-up
- Variety of natural leaf and herb extracts make the product safe and easy to use
- Works like an acne medication but is light and easy enough to use as a regular face primer.
Broad Spectrum (UVA/UVB) Sunscreen
UVA protection rating: PA++++
UVB protection rating: SPF 20
Water resistant (40 minutes)